SOL#11 Happy Christmas

 I had a Christmas party with my friends on the 24th. I ate a lot of delicious things such as cake and chicken. The weather was bad, so it was difficult to go shopping. But, I was happy because I was able to eat a lot ofdelicious food because I worked hard. It was my dream to eat cake at the hall, so I was happy that dream came true. We took a lot of pictures, talked a lot, laughed a lot, and had the best Christmas ever. It was a party that had been planned for a long time, so I'm glad I was able to do it. What did you do for Christmas?



Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Hiyori! That’s nice photo! I did a part-time job at Christmas. I want to have a party next year...!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Hiyori. They all look so yummy! Must have been a happy time for you with lots of laughs and lots of food! I spent Christmas with my family. Next year, I want to spend Christmas with my friends.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Hiyori. It looks so delicious foods. I ate Christmas cake too.

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Hiyori. Your Christmas party is very nice. The food in that photo looks very delicious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How to make an paper crane with flapping wings

My artifact full of memories