SOL#8 The beginning of winter

 It snowed for the first time this year on Friday. The first winter in Niigata since moving here has arrived. It is said that Niigata dets a lot of snow, but I was surprised that the wind was stronger than the snow. It seems to be blown away every day lol. I once broken an umbrella. The first snow fell, so I was a little excited. But, I don't like the cold, so I like watching snow inside the house lol. I want to do my best without losing to the cold of this winter.



A bakery opened near my house recently. I love bread, so I went to buy some bread. The shop wasn't that big, but it was a very happy space with lots of bread lined up inside. I bought sausage bread and Kouign Amann. Both bread were delicious. I want to eat other bread, so I would like to go to that bakery again.


Thank you for reading!


コメント

  1. What a delisious looking bread. I love sausage bread. I'm thinking of buying it at that bakery next time.

    返信削除
  2. I've lived in Niigata since I was born, but my heat still races when it snows. I just wish the strong winds would stop too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Hiyori. I love bread too! The picture of that bread looks very delicious. I want to eat it too.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Hiyori. I like bread, too. My favorite bread is a melon bread. If there is an opportunity, please tell me the name of the shop which you visited.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How to make an paper crane with flapping wings

My artifact full of memories