SOL#9 Drama week

 I wathed a lot of dramas and movies this week. I often watch Korean dramas. This week, I watched a drama called "Suspicious Partner". Many friends recomended it, so I finally tried it. As I watched it, it became more and more interesting. So, there were about 30 episodes, but I watched it all at once in a few days. There are some suspenseful scenes, but it was an exciting and very interesting drama. 


I also watched many other dramas and movies. The movie called "You in the 20th Century was a sad story, but it was a very good movie. I highly recommened this movie, so if you haven't seen it, please check it out. Do you have any dramas or movies you recommened? Please let me know if you have!


I didn't take any photos this week, so I'll post some photo of the beautiful scenery in the evening someday. 



Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Hiyori! Recently I am watching Korean dramas. Its name is "Gangnam Beauty "it is very interesting! I'd love to see you recommend movies and drama.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How to make an paper crane with flapping wings

My artifact full of memories