SOL#13 Blue sky

 After winter vacation, classes started again. The weather has been good for the past few days and I feel very good. I like sunny days in winter because the air is clear. When I looked at the sky this morning, the moon was out in the blue sky. The moon in the daytime was also beautiful. 


I had a day off this week, so I watched a lot of dramas. Every drama was interesting. But, as the test is approaching, I would like to concentrate on my studies. 

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Hiyori! The weather has been nice lately, hasn't it? There were also warm days. It's a shame, but it might be cold again next week. Take care of your physical condition.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Hiyori. Your photo is very nice. I like sunny days in winter too. It feels good when the weather is nice.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Hiyori. It's good and beautiful picture. You take good photo.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How to make an paper crane with flapping wings

My artifact full of memories